A: The vast majority of browsers made within the last 3-4 years will support all the features of the CITI Program website.
Browsers are either "Supported", "Functional" or "Non-Functional".
Supported: The site has been tested and verified to work on these browser/operating system combinations. The CITI Program will provide support if you experience issues with the website while using these browser/operating system combinations.
- Internet Explorer 8 and up on Windows XP and up
- Current version of Chrome on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS
- Current version of Firefox on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS
- Current version of Safari on Current version Apple OS
Functional: Many other browsers not on the "Supported" list are fully compatible with the CITI Program website. However, we can only test and provide support for a limited number of browsers/operating systems because it is impractical to keep dozens of different configurations.
- Internet Explorer 7 - Please note that the CITI Program website will begin blocking Internet Explorer 7 on March 1st, 2015. If you are using Internet Explorer 7, please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version or switch to a different browser before March 1st, 2015.
- Firefox 3.6 and up
- Older versions of Chrome
- Older versions of Safari (including the now discontinued Windows version)
Non-Functional: These browsers so old that they lack basic programmatic or security functions and as a result the site is unusable when displayed in them. Therefore, they are specifically blocked by the site.
- Firefox 3.5 or below