CITI Program Browsers Versions & Requirements
Q: What browsers can I use with the CITI Program website?
A: The vast majority of browsers made within the last 3-4 years will support all the features of the CITI Program website.
Browsers are either "Supported", "Functional" or "Non-Functional".
Supported: The site has been tested and verified to work on these browser/operating system combinations. The CITI Program will provide support if you experience issues with the website while using these browser/operating system combinations.
· Internet Explorer 8 and up on Windows XP and up
· Current version of Chrome on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS
· Current version of Firefox on Windows XP and up/Current version Apple OS
· Current version of Safari on Current version Apple OS
Functional: Many other browsers not on the "Supported" list are fully compatible with the CITI Program website. However, we can only test and provide support for a limited number of browsers/operating systems because it is impractical to keep dozens of different configurations.
· Internet Explorer 7 - The CITI Program website is fully usable in this browser. A few minor features (such as resizing text with CSS via a link on the page, or storing the last opened item in the menu in the local browser storage) will not work because Internet Explorer 7 does not offer support for those features.
· Firefox 3.6 and up
· Older versions of Chrome
· Older versions of Safari (including the now discontinued Windows version)
Non-Functional: These browsers so old that they lack basic programmatic or security functions and as a result the site is unusable when displayed in them. Therefore, they are specifically blocked by the site.
· Firefox 3.5 or below