- From the main menu on your profile click on the link "Click here to affiliate with another institution.”
- Choose the correct institution from the search box.
- Answer the member information questions required by your newly affiliated institution.
- Enroll in the course(s) required by your newly affiliated institution.
If you would like to receive credit for modules previously taken, there are several requirements that must be met.
- You must choose the same course at both institutions (i.e. Group 1 Basic/Same - Biomedical Basic/Same - Group 2 Refresher/Same) in order to get credit. You will receive automatic credit for any modules that are duplicates based on each module’s unique ID number. Because each institution determines which modules are available in their courses not all modules may eligible for transfer credit.
- Each institution determines the time frame in which modules are transferable. This time frame can span any time between 1 and 10 years. Some institutions opt out of this option and do not allow modules to transfer.